A handled basket is filled with the day's freshest fruit and finished with a ribbon. This basket contains oranges, pears and red apples.
Fruit selection may vary by season.
- Can I order gifts for all cities in Iran?
Yes, you can.
- How much is the delivery charge?
The delivery charge is fixed; it is $6.95. It does not depend on the destination or the number of order items.
- What is the minimum time to order gifts before the delivery date?
For The Great Tehran, our gifts can be delivered 24 hours after your order, during non-holiday periods. For the other cities, gifts will be delivered 3 days after your order, during non-holiday periods.
- How will the gift be delivered?
For Tehran, all items will be hand delivered to the recipient's doorstep.
For other cities non-perishable items like Cosmetic, Handicraft, Toy and etc. are sent to the destination towns using postal service.
- What happens if my recipient is not present at the time of delivery?
All shipments will be delivered after contacting the recipient to arrange an appointment with them and in most cases, the delivery driver will knock or ring the bell, and if there is no answer, we will leave the product somewhere safe at the delivery location.